NOURNEWS - An informed military source in Syria told Al-Alam that the United States has evacuated three military bases in Syria.
- While the last American soldier left Afghanistan on Tuesday and was expelled, to be more precise, the project is expected to be finalized in Iraq by the end of this year. Meanwhile, the news of the evacuation of three of the 13 US military bases in Syria means that the anti-US resistance in the region is getting closer and closer to its main goal, which is the complete expulsion of the United States from the region.
A look at a recent letter from 90 retired US generals to Biden paves the way for the name of the US withdrawal from the region to be defeated or a change of strategy to be made. The generals told Biden: "In this way, the flight of American credibility from its allies will be irreparably damaged."
While the resistance of the Afghan people to the expulsion of the Americans took 20 years, it is expected that the resistance of the Syrian people, despite numerous pressures, including the so-called Caesar sanctions, will come to fruition in half a year.
- If the withdrawal is completed, the main losers of the sedition field in Syria will be the Kurds of the north of this country, who went to the field of enmity with the Syrian government and people with a rotten American rope. The Syrian Kurds had once tasted abandonment by the United States during the Trump era, although Trump soon returned to his position of withdrawing from Syria.
- The other losers in the Syrian field are those countries in the region that tried their best to isolate Syria first from the Arab community and second to make its legal system in the service of the United States, Israel and the West.
- The withdrawal from Syria and, of course, Iraq after many years of occupation, will certainly be more than the US withdrawal from Afghanistan for Biden with domestic opposition. In the new circumstances, Biden must respond to all the legitimate criticisms that are sought both inside and outside the United States for a compelling reason to occupy these countries for many years. Naturally, Biden must prepare to answer questions with a history of at least 20 years regarding the foreign policy of his predecessors.
- Despite what has happened, it seems that it is still too early to judge the behavior of the Americans in Syria. The main reason for this is the existence of the Zionist regime in the siege of Syria, Lebanon and Palestine on the one hand and the traditional commitment of the United States to ensure the security of this regime on the other hand.
BY: Pooya Mirzaei